Using Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel

I had to follow an outline on writing up and editing a document on Microsoft Word. I found it very user friendly and there was no problems at all. The pop up windows helped and guided me through to what i thought to be a very simple process. I understand that this software can make my writing prose into more efficient and professional for the future.

I had to follow an outline on organizing a template on Microsoft Excel. I have previously used this software so i found the instructions pretty straight forward. I believe that this is a very simple and useful program if you have the right instructions. It can get too much for some people with the calculations however i see that once this has been taught it is very convenient for working out your pay such as this task was doing or just working out a budget.

No comments: